草間彌生 - 愛慕自己 (Kusama Yayoi - I Adore Myself)

電影和音樂相關訊息討論
beaniebean
Knight-Champion 一等騎士
Knight-Champion 一等騎士

草間彌生 - 愛慕自己 (Kusama Yayoi - I Adore Myself)

Postby beaniebean » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:20 pm

星期二(28/10)那天去了Arts Centre看了呢套記錄片, 主要講述一位很出名既日藉藝術家草間彌生係2006-2007之間所努力完成50幅畫(F100-size)的過程. Arts Centre既網站()有以下簡介:

Kusama Yayoi(1929- )–a prominent artist has taken the world by storm and now stands at the centre of attention of the art world. A documentary titled I Adore Myself followed Kusama at work for one and a half years (from 2006 to 2007), It is the first time that we can see the creative activity and the daily life of Kusama. The camera captured at her studio the whole creative process of her new project titled Love–Forever, which is a series of 50 monochrome drawings in F100-size. This is the very moment when life, death and love–the essences of Kusama’s art–come together.

看完後, 我感到此片比想像中好看. 尤其是看到佢既藝術才華及狂熱程度. 佢話希望自己有三、四百歲可以不停畫下去, 亦希望佢既作品可以俾到人inspiration. 如果有前身及來世的話, 佢亦希望做一個畫家.

電影中有講述佢既生平的點滴, 年少時因父母既問題而生活不快, 曾試過用自己既方法離開呢個世界, 但失敗咗. 最後佢係畫布裡尋找到自己. 係1957年, 佢去咗美國發展, 道出一個未成名藝術家所過既生活係唔容易...

唔好睇佢現已七十幾歲, 原來後生時係極度前衛, 簡單來說, 就是用佢既身體去表達藝術及宣示訊息. 就算是現在, 如要出席公罛場合, 佢會著印有自己作品既衣服及戴一個紅色或型光粉紅的假髮, 實在很有個性.

呢套片令我大開眼界, 亦讓我認識到呢位大師, 仲學多咗一個英文字 "avant-garde"... 正!!!

我很喜歡佢咁proud of自己既作品, 同片名一樣, 非常愛慕自己既作品, 又咁devoted在藝術方面. 雖然佢既表情同一般人有點不同(不知能否用怪怪地呢個字去形容), 但經常妙語連珠, 真係一個很unique既藝術家.

有興趣可去佢既網站看看: (一個很有型格既網站)

註: 係佢既Biography中, 作品有large paintings, soft sculptures, environmental sculptures using mirrors and electric lights.